Friday 24 February 2012

Pionering New Research Shows Drugs Are "Very Big" and "Very Clever"

"One view called me to another." - Rudyard Kipling

So emerges the straggly and mud-stained creature that is a Friday. At the moment fridays function a bit like my sundays, as opposed to Sunday which also functions like a Sunday. I guess I'm edging ever closer to months of sundays.

Well my review is up on the shout4music site and I'm awaiting word about other gigs around town I'm to cover. This is, predictably great stuff and the experience alone will be enjoyable. I'd quite like to go back to the lecturers from HNC Journalism and give them an update on what I'm about to be doing and indirectly apologise for being a petulant self-possessed teenager back when i stormed out the course in a hail of pretend glory.

This is definitely an odd time, where everything seems to be in transit and contradicting myself. new jobs and new people are being beset by bad news, family illnesses and a feeling of restlessness. Well I guess the wish for peace and quiet in 2012 was merely a pipedream for a champion drama king like me. (I still stand by my plea that drama follows me, not the other way around.)

We'll have to see how things go. As such, with seemingly everyone around me in some sort of transit the most interesting option is to do the same. Hopefully no sex changes in 2012.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/science-vs-god-richard-dawkins-takes-on-archbishop-of-canterbury-7440051.html

I was also delighted to read this article. Having been an athiest since, well, forever I have never regarded religion as anything but an interesting story that pulls in millions of gullible people. hence by the flippant tone, It's never been of much interest to me. And again the classic riposte - "How many people have blown up buses in the name of athiesm?"

No comments:

Post a Comment