Saturday 25 February 2012

New And Improved Peanut Butter Now 100% Asbestos Free

Today felt like a game of thrones in work. Kathryn left today to set sail for waters NFU, along with in absentia Jayna and Al. Gonna do my utmost to keep in contact with them.

Again to the usual Saturday consisted of munching food from around franchise hotspots, the most delicious steak bake ever from Greggs, tesco pasta and a mcdonalds to celebrate Kathryn's departure. It's deplorable how much money you can spend purely because you're too impatient to go home and have food. Maybe it's just a hunger for more life. If that's possible.

The Lime song got completed today. I'm probably gonna agonise more over its title than its composition. And that does not seem to bother me in the slightest.

5 days until I'm stepping on a plane. It looks like I'm gonna have to shell out the £30 to check my bag in at the airport, mum is locating a suitable case to take into the cabin but fitting a week of my life into a duffle bag is bad enough. Oh what a wicked web.




2 comments: