Monday 26 March 2012

Hope Springs And Simultaneously Brings You Down

I'm in a bit of a limbo right now. A limbo of people, a limbo of life, a limbo of employment and a limbo of education.

I don't know what I really want. I've been pursuing new jobs and thinking about what I wanna do for Honours, what I'd like to do after honours (namely if i even wanna stay in university to do a postgrad or something beyond the degree). And then there's the writing and what that could bring.

Still it doesn't seem like enough. There's a still a vague and indefinite yet stark sense of want and entitlement within me and I don't know what it's really aimed at. I'm getting mighty sick of just going after things for the sake of wanting them, only to realise they're either unattainable, useless or not worth having anyway.

Life drags you in these weird directions and points you at these indiscriminate targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment